Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bank of America

So unless you've been living under a rock, you probably know that Bank of America is going to start charging for debit card purchases. Yeah, it's shitty. But what's really annoying me is customers acting like they have no power in this equation. Change your bank, change your payment method. There are other banks out there and there is more than one payment method.

Do that or pay the five dollar a month fee.


Side note: Lots of banks charge for individual debit purchases. I'm pretty sure mine does, I know it did when I opened my account. I just run my card as credit. So from my understanding it's just that debit purchase fee we're all used to reformatted.

I can't wait to see how this shake out though- because it will set a precedent for all the other banks, especially nation wide ones.

No comments: