Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rat Cage 2.0

So I've done a ton of work on my rat cage in the past month or so. I'll just upload the photos and let them speak for themselves.



You'll notice that their levels have been covered over with peel and stick vinyl flooring and I no longer use traditional small animal bedding. I use fabric with velcro sewn to one side. Their ball is held to the side of the cage with zipties and yes that is a stick across the top of the cage.

This is their box maze. It's grown from what was once this. The US Postal Service and I are indeed really good friends.

Nothing too interesting to note here except that zipties hold everything to the top of their cage and they really love chewing the zipties off.


This is the entire cage set up like it normally is.

No comments: